Welcome To the Coos County Tax Office Website!
To access Assessment & Taxation Web Query
Please click "Account Search" link below.
How to pay your property taxes on-line:
- Internet Explorer must be used as your web-browser to view your taxes. Google Chrome and Firefox are not compatible with our online reports.
- To search by name or address use the “Basic” search or to search by account number, click “Advanced” on the left of your screen, enter your tax account number and click “Search”.
- In the next window, click on the “Tax Summary Report” or “T” if there are multiple accounts listed.
- Click “Run Report”.
- Click on the blue line that states “Pay Online Now with Credit Card or Check” and follow the instructions.
- There will be a convenience fee of 2.49% for credit/debit card transactions based on the payment amount, or flat $1.50 charge for e-check transactions.
- Completion of your payment is contingent upon the authorization of payment by your credit card company (or financial institution with respect to debit cards and electronic check payments).
Disclaimer: This site will let you search for and examine property in Coos County, Oregon. The information used, is derived from the Coos County Tax Roll. The information is provided for informational purposes only. These are not the official records of the Tax Department. Coos County does not guarantee the accuracy of information on this website; information is subject to change without notice. Any use of, or actions taken based upon, any of the information contained on or accessed through this website is done entirely at your own risk. Coos County assumes no responsibility with regard to the selection, performance, or use of information on this website. By proceeding to the Assessment & Taxation Web Query, you agree that you understand this disclaimer.
Megan Simms, Treasurer/Tax Collector