Departments > Public Health > Environmental Health > Food Safety And Licensing > Mobile Units

Mobile food units with a current license from another Oregon county operating at an event in Coos County are required to pay an inspection fee prior to operation and are inspected at the time of the event. Mobile Food Units licensed by another county in Oregon must provide our office with a copy of their current license and a scheduled of planned operation(s) in Coos County. To provide scheduled operational information applicants must complete and submit the Event Operation Information form. Out of state mobile food units operating at events in Coos County are required to obtain a temporary restaurant license.

An application for a temporary restaurant should be received in our office at least one week before the event. This enables our department to review your application ahead of time to address any possible concerns indicated on the application. You can mail or deliver the application and plan review fee to Coos County Public Health, 1975 McPherson, #1, North Bend OR 97459.  The following documents are available to download:

Temporary Restaurant Operations Guide
MU Plan Review Packet
Handwashing Station Brochure
Focus on Food Safety
Food Sanitation Rules
BBQ Required Rules
Mobile Unit Floor Plan Example
How to License A mobile Unit example packet

Food Handler Card / Testing