Send (or bring) the following information to the Coos County Clerks Office:
- Certificate of Rabies Vaccination from a licensed veterinarian.
- Proof of Spay or Neuter from a licensed veterinarian.
- Your name, address and phone number.
- The appropriate fee
- Address: 250 N. Baxter St., Coquille, OR 97423
- $10.00 per year if the dog has been spayed or neutered.
- $45.00 per year if the dog has not been spayed or neutered.
- $150.00 per year; kennel license / animal rescue entity (see additional requirements)
The license is valid for one year OR until the rabies expires, whichever occurs FIRST.
Dog Licenses may be purchased at the County Clerk’s office for immediate processing, or through the mail.
Licenses may also be purchased through several vendors throughout the county. The license will be processed and mailed once documentation has been received from the vendor.
- Coos County Animal Shelter - 541-751-2480 - Noon-4 Tues through Sat.
- Bandon Ace Hardware - 541-347-2506
- City of Lakeside - 541-759-3011
- Hanson-Meekins Animal Hospital - 541-269-2415
- Friends of Coos County Animals (FOCCAS) - 541-269-1989
- Myrtle Veterinary Hospital 541-396-2129 or 541-572-2636
- S/Nipped 541-808-2377
Dog Licensing and Fees are governed by: ORS Chapter 609; OAR 333-019-0019; OAR 333-019-0017;
Coos County Code – Article Five
For additional information, please call the office at 541-396-7600.