Send (or bring) the following information to the Coos County Clerks Office, 250 N. Baxter, Coquille, OR 97423:
- Certificate of Rabies Vaccination from a licensed veterinarian.
- Proof of Spay or Neuter from a licensed veterinarian.
- Your name, address and phone number.
- The appropriate fee
FEES: (cash or checks accepted – no credit cards)
The license is valid for one year OR until the rabies expires, whichever occurs FIRST.
- $10.00 per year if the dog has been spayed or neutered.
- $35.00 per year if the dog has not been spayed or neutered.
- $100.00 per year; kennel license (see additional requirements)
Dog Licenses may be purchased at the County Clerk’s office for immediate processing, or through the mail.
Licenses may also be purchased through several vendors throughout the county. The license will be processed and mailed once documentation has been received from the vendor.
Dog Licensing and Fees are governed by: ORS Chapter 609; OAR 333-019-0019; OAR 333-019-0017; Coos County Code – Article Five, Section 05.01.030 – 05.01.140.
- Coos County Animal Shelter - 751-2480 - Noon-4 Tues through Sat.
- Bandon True Value - 347-2506
- City of Lakeside - 759-3011
- Hanson's Animal Hospital - 269-2415
For additional information, please call the office at 541-396-7600.