Departments > Coos Health & Wellness > Public Health > Environmental Health > Food Safety And Licensing > Mobile Units

Mobile food units with a current license from another Oregon county operating at an event in Coos County are required to pay an inspection fee prior to operation and are inspected at the time of the event. Mobile Food Units licensed by another county in Oregon must provide our office with a copy of their current license and a scheduled of planned operation(s) in Coos County. To provide scheduled operational information applicants must complete and submit the Event Operation Information form. Out of state mobile food units operating at events in Coos County are required to obtain a temporary restaurant license.

An application for a temporary restaurant should be received in our office at least one week before the event. This enables our department to review your application ahead of time to address any possible concerns indicated on the application. You can mail or deliver the application and plan review fee to Coos County Public Health, 281 LaClair St Coos Bay OR 97420. 

Plan Review Guidance





The following documents are available to download:


Mobile Unit Operations Guide

MU Plan Review Packet

Handwashing Station Brochure

Food Sanitation Rules

BBQ Required Rules

Mobile Unit Floor Plan Example

How to License A mobile Unit example packet



Food Handler Card / Testing


Contact Us

Environmental Health

Program Manager:

Rick Hallmark, EHS, MPA

Phone: 541-266-6744 or 541-266-6720


Office Hours
Monday - Friday
8 am  to 5 pm


Do you know you can read reports for your favorite restaurant, motel, pools and RV parks? Click on the link below.

To review inspection reports for a licensed facility in Coos County, just enter the name in the search box to see all inspections conducted since starting with the HealthSpace software.  All inspections have a 14-day delay before they are posted online.  Please check back if an inspection isn’t available to view yet.