Family Planning provides birth control and reproductive health services for females age 10 to 60 and males of reproductive age.
Our services are friendly, confidential, and affordable.
- Prescription and non-prescription contraception of the woman’s choice. These include birth control pills, shots, intrauterine devices (IUDs), diaphragms, Nuva Ring, the patch, foam, condoms, and natural family planning.
- Physical exams plus necessary lab tests for prescribed birth control and evaluation and treatment of sexually transmitted infections (STIs). All exams are done by a female Nurse Practitioner.
- Birth control methods counseling, including abstinence, other health education, and referral to needed resources.
- Pregnancy testing and pregnancy options. These services are done by Registered Nurses.
- Interpreting services for Spanish-only speaking clients.
All fees for family planning services are low cost and charged on a sliding fee scale by income and family size. Oregon Health Plan and some private insurance are accepted for payment. Services may be free if you are CCare Eligible.
To make an appointment call 541-751-2400
Coos County Public Health does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, gender, religion, marital status, sexual orientation or disability in the admission to or participation of its programs, services, or activities, or in employment. For further information regarding this non-discrimination policy, contact Mike Lehman, Coos County Human Resources, at 541-396-7582.