Departments > Assessors > Manufactured Homes



To begin your transfer, you'll need some account information to complete the documents.  Needed Property Account Information may be found by clicking PROPERTY ACCOUNT SEARCH.

If you can't find the information you need, or for further assistance, please phone our office any time Monday - Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm at (541) 396-7900.

 I WOULD LIKE TO:  (please select one of the following)

  • Application to RECORD AS REAL PROPERTY (Form 5176)
  • Application to REMOVE FROM COUNTY DEED RECORDS (Form 5175)
  • Transfer ownership of a USED Manufactured (Form 2952coos)
  • Trip Permit Application (Form 5225)
  • Transfer by INHERITANCE with probate (Form 5177)
  • Transfer by INHERITANCE without probate (Form 2946)
  • Transfer due to FORECLOSURE (Form 3926)
  • Transfer through ABANDONMENT process (Form 2951)
  • Transfer through DIVORCE, TRUST, or RIGHT OF SURVIVORSHIP (Form 5221)

Please fill in the appropriate blanks in your needed forms, print them, and mail or hand-deliver to the Assessor's Office.

Thank you!

Veteran's Exemptions/Senior Deferrals/Manufactured Structure Specialist
Coos County Assessor's Office
250 North Baxter Street
Coquille, OR 97423


Contact Us

Coos County Assessor
250 North Baxter
Coquille, Oregon  97423