Departments > Assessors > Assessment Disagreement
I disagree with my property's assessment
What are my options?

First, look here: RFR/BoPTa Information
If you still have questions, let us know.  Come to our office, call, write, or email:
To request a review of the appraisal of your property, Click Here!

After we complete your review, if you still wish to seek relief, you have the right to appeal to the Board of Property Tax Appeals (BoPTA).
Property Tax Appeals must be filed with the Coos County Clerk’s office.  Complete instructions and all required forms may be found at
  • Tammy Dalton, BoPTA Clerk
  • Coos County Courthouse, 2nd & Baxter Streets
  • Coquille OR 97423-1899
  • Phone: 541-396-7600
  • Fax: 541-396-1013

Contact Us

Coos County Assessor
250 North Baxter
Coquille, Oregon  97423