Departments > Assessors > "I Disagree"

I disagree with my property  assessment...What are my options?

After we complete your review, if you still wish to seek relief, you have the right to appeal to the Board of Property Tax Appeals (BoPTA).  Property Tax Appeals must be filed with the Coos County Clerk’s office by December 31st:


Please submit BoPTA forms to:

Coos County Clerk

Attn: Tammy Dalton

250 N. Baxter St.

Coquille, Oregon 97423

Contact Us

Coos County Assessor
250 North Baxter
Coquille, Oregon  97423